Orders placed before 1:00pm EST usually ship the same day, otherwise your order will ship the next business day via USPS ground. Sorry, no international orders. Once your order ships, a tracking number will be sent to you. If you encounter a problem with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearing Nirvana has a money back guarantee within 15 days of purchase. Contact us within 15 days at email@example.com for a return authorization and send the purchased product back for a 100% refund. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping to return the unused product.
If your item arrives damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a replacement
Terms And Conditions:
The terms “Nearing Nirvana”, “us”, and “we” utilized throughout this website refers to the owner of the site whose registered office is:
651 Schuylkill Rd
United States 19460.
The terms “you” and “customer” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issued a refund.
All customers must be over the age of 18 years old. Customers are required to be the named holder of the credit or debit card used for purchase.
Supplements are not FDA approved, and a physician should always be consulted before making any dietary changes or the use and consumption of any supplements.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for general use only and is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither Nearing Nirvana nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Any information or materials on this website is used entirely at the customer’s own risk, for which Nearing NIrvana shall not be liable. It shall be the user’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet specified requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Nearing Nirvana. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Nearing Nirvana are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When using Nearing Nirvana’s products or website, users may be asked for personally identifiable information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent to the use of the data in the manner described in this policy.
All security on Near Nirvana’s website is taken seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including the use of SSL technology on our back-end systems that stores customer account information and protects data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to a firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email Customer Service at email@example.com